Questions to consider: control / normal / healthy samples:
- Do donors need to be matched to a diseased sample set? If so, how closely? Age? (plus/minus 5 years?) Gender? Comorbidities? Treatments?
- Is Type II diabetes a problem?
- Other inflammatory diseases?
- A known history of cancer?
- Other, concurrent cancers or related diseases to that which you are studying?
- Alcohol consumption?
- What about medications that many older donors may be on (if relevant), such as statins or blood pressure medications?
- How much data do you need?
- How long can you wait for your samples? (The more criteria you have, the longer it will take to find acceptable donors.)
Ready to make an inquiry? Please contact us on email@example.com for rapid expert assistance on your human tissue research journey.