We are transparent about the dedicated sites we work with.
We encourage researchers to join us in direct, in depth technical discussions with the experienced tissue recovery and research managers at our partner sites with regards to the FFPE tissue samples you require.
We ensure that all aspects of your project are fully understood and agreed in advance, maximizing the quality and utility of the specimens provided for your experiments.
Clinical FFPE tissue procurement
We have thousands of Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded blocks / FFPE samples.
Our partner biobanks can also collect prospectively in order to supply the fixed tissue samples (FFPE blocks, slides or curls) you require.
Our clinical repositories have a huge variety of formalin fixed paraffin embedded human tissue specimens in stock, particularly for solid tumors, but also for IBD, amongst other diseases.
Normal/ control FFPE samples, or normal adjacent to tumor tissue (NAT/ NTA) FFPE tissue samples, may be available, as well as matched fresh/flash-frozen blocks, plasma, serum and buffy coat from the same patients.
CLINICAL SAMPLE DATA
Whole organs and anatomical parts are all available in inventory at our partner biobanks and body donation centers,
or by prospective collection to meet your exact research and education requirements.
Contact our team for a bespoke consultation and find the specimens you require.
Post mortem fixed tissue sample
– Tissue samples and organs can be collected prospectively and fixed in 10% NBF (Neutral Buffered Formalin).
– Matching fresh and frozen tissue samples or organs can also be collected.
– Normal organs and tissues, unaffected by disease, are available.
– Donors are likely to have some advanced forms of a wide range of diseases, although they may not have died from those diseases as a primary cause, so some may be more severe than others.
– Samples/ organs that would be inaccessible or unavailable from living donors, such as the brain or spinal cord, or available only in very limited quantities, are available.
– Whole blood can also be collected from deceased donors.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
-Post Mortem Donor Reports – please contact us for a redacted copy.
-FFPE Tissue or NBF-fixed tissue – please contact us with details of your requirements.